Powerful Ozonizer Is Serious Help For Gum Disease
The BodyPure 1000 mgh Corona Discharge Ozonizer can improve the health of your home and family and is especially useful for combating bacteria that leads to gum disease. Use this ozonator to sterilize water, surfaces, food in water and air without chemicals while removing odors.
This easy-to-use machine works better than almost all toxic alternatives and is recommended by BodyPure founder Dr. Daniel Vinograd for improving dental hygiene and preventing gum disease as part of holistic dental treatment. The unit is carefully made to Dr. Vinograd’s precise specifications to ensure that it meets your needs.
A supply of aerator stones is provided with your ozonizer, and BodyPure customers get free lifetime replacement of the stones as needed.
Using An Ozone Machine For Preventing Gum Disease
The BodyPure 1000 mgh Corona Discharge Ozonizer is an O3 machine that adds additional oxygen to ordinary water. Bacteria die in the presence of oxygen, but it can sometimes be difficult to get oxygen where it needs to be. Using water enhanced with the BodyPure ozone machine, you can clean the pockets between and around your teeth.
Here’s how it works:
Start by getting a Waterpik water flosser and learning to use it properly to clean your teeth. Then, get a BodyPure 1000 mgh ozone machine. Oxygenate water to use in your Waterpik. You’ll be able to send an abundant supply of bacteria-killing oxygen as much as 2 millimeters into pockets. With this combination, cleaning away bacteria and avoiding potentially harmful gum disease is easier than ever before.
Tips For Using Your Ozonizer For Dental Health
Here are some useful tips on using an ozone machine for dental and oral health and for the prevention of gum or periodontal disease:
- Be sure to use the machine in a well-ventilated area to prevent unhealthy air from excess ozone.
- Use only a machine with a corona discharge for electrically charging water.
- Choose a unit that can work at 1000 mg per hour to make enough water for using with a Waterpik in about 15 minutes. Otherwise, oxygenating the water can take hours.
- Choose a good water irrigation device, like a name-brand Waterpik water flosser with a water reservoir. Avoid travel versions because they don’t use enough water.
More About Using An Ozonizer With A Water Flosser
Using a water flosser or water irrigator like a Waterpik can be tricky. Here are some tips for using your Waterpik effectively and without injury or damage:
- Use mid-level pressure. High pressure isn’t better. Too much pressure can open dental pockets around teeth and make them deeper. Medium pressure is plenty to clean away bacteria without doing any harm.
- Don’t wait until you have a problem. Start using a Waterpik with a BodyPure ozonizer right away to reduce bacteria in your mouth and avoid periodontal disease altogether.
- A Waterpik with ozonizer can help even when pockets are just 2 to 3 millimeters in depth.
While using the BodyPure ozonizer with a Waterpik to increase dental and oral health can make a significant difference, it isn’t a substitute for regular dental visits. You may have dental problems that aren’t related to pockets and bacteria, so twice-yearly dental office visits are recommended to check overall oral health and for other concerns.
You may also find other uses for your BodyPure 1000 mgh Corona Discharge Ozonizer around your home, including sterilization and odor removal. But the benefit to your oral health is priceless, potentially preventing a lifetime of dental problems or keeping them from getting worse.